1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site.
• First party cookies are cookies set by the website you’re visiting. Only that website can read them. In addition, a website might potentially use external services, which also set their own cookies, known as third-party cookies.
• Persistent cookies are cookies saved on your computer and that are not deleted automatically when you quit your browser, unlike a session cookie, which is deleted when you quit your browser.
The purpose is to enable the site to remember your preferences (such as user name, language, etc.) for a certain period of time. Accepting the cookies will also enable the site to remember that you have accepted the cookies and will not prompt you anymore until you have disabled or cleared the cookies of the website.
That way, you don’t have to re-enter them when browsing around the site during the same visit.
Cookies can also be used to establish anonymized statistics about the browsing experience on our site.
Cookies on our Sites are generally divided into the following categories:
• Operational Cookies: These are required for the operation of our Sites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas. These cookies are session cookies that are erased when you close your browser.
• Functional Cookies: These improve the functional performance of our Sites and make it easier for you to use. For example, cookies are used to remember that you have previously visited the Sites and asked to remain logged into it. These cookies qualify as persistent cookies, because they remain on your device for us to use during a next visit to our Sites. You can delete these cookies via your browser settings.
• Cookie Pop Up – We use a cookie to determine if you have read our cookies consent pop up and to ensure we do not show it to you again when you dismiss it.
4. What are your options if you do not want cookies on your computer?
You can review your Internet browser settings, typically under the sections “Help” or “Internet Options,” to exercise choices you have for certain Cookies. If you disable or delete certain Cookies in your Internet browser settings, you might not be able to access or use important functions or features of this Sites, and you may be required to re-enter your log-in details (if applicable).
5. Our Contact Details
a) Company Name:
T.C.C. Technology Co., Ltd.
30th Floor, 1 Empire Tower, South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Tel: (+66) 2-080-9888
b) Data Protection Officer:
CW Tower B, 25th Floor, Unit B2502, 90 Ratchadapisek Road, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Tel: (+66) 2-080-9888
Publication Date: 28 May 2020
Last Revision Date: 30 November 2020