SECURITY AS A SERVICE
Solutions to prevent losses of IT infrastructure system
WHAT is LEAP SECURITY AS A SERVICE?
Security as a Service (SECaaS) is a package of security management services, including network protection, provision of access to networks and spam filtering. These security solutions are able to analyze and fix problems, as well as alert users in a timely manner when the IT system experiences threats or detects potential loopholes.
Benefits of using our services
Quicker preparation of software
Serviced by specialists
Security as a Service | Firewall
Virtual firewall on Cloud
What is Palo Alto Networks?
Palo Alto software utilizes inter access control technologies to heighten the security protection level of a network system. The software delivers visibility and control over applications, users, and content with App-ID, User-ID, and Content-ID.
Features of Firewall
- Identity Determination – Enhances the ability to control accessibility at the application level, boosting levels of security.
- Threat Protection – Stops malicious applications by scanning unauthorized access applications, which helps prevent penetration by all types of threats.
- Updated Reports – Consistently inspects and prevents threats to web applications.
Security as a Service | Web Application Firewall
Vital tool to safeguard Web Applications
What is Imperva?
Imperva is a solution to protect against website attacks in the form of a Security Cloud Service.
This solution aims to minimize the burden of investment in hardware for customers, while simultaneously bolstering threat protection efficiency against website attacks of various types,
such as detection of unusual usage behaviors of web applications.
Features of Firewall
- Threat Prevention: Effectively protects web applications from various types of threats.
- Spam Filtering: Spam traffic is a common reason for slow response times incorporate websites.
- Updated Reports: Consistently inspects and prevents threats to web applications.
Security as a Service | Antivirus
Software safeguard for virtual servers
What is TrendMicro?
TrendMicro provides comprehensive data protection and security from threats, from gateways to destination computers. Security management can be undertaken from a single console, so the software can eliminate loopholes and help reduce operating costs for businesses.
Features of TrendMicro
- Anti-malware: Protects Virtual Servers against malware.
- Web Reputation: Protects against web threats.
- Integrity Monitoring: Monitors system reliability and important files such as Registry and System Files, as well as reports to the system administrator as soon as any attack is detected.
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention.
- Firewall: Allows or blocks certain types of network traffic.
- Log Inspection: Analyzes logs.